Me - Poem by Erica Riley
Don’t let my expression fool you,
I’m not what I seem to be,
And yet you have no clue,
That there’s more to me than what you see,
More than you ever knew.
I am an original,
Yet completely different,
I have a whole arsenal,
You have yet to scratch the surface.
I wear a mask at all times,
Letting no one get to know the real me,
And yet sometimes,
I have a plea,
To let someone get to know the real me.
Comments about Me by Erica Riley
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Erica Riley's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl