My Bin - Poem by Cake Face
I have bad sinuses
I blow my nose a lot
Used razor blade
Contact lense solution bottle
I came early and didn't satisfy my lover
A mocking reminder of my inadequacy
Rotten apple core
There's a lot to be said for my bin.
It says a lot for me.
Comments about My Bin by Cake Face
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl