My Ex Be Trippin - Poem by Jameisha Todd
Why do you treat me the way you do?
Remember when i used to be your boo.
Time has changed and things still aint the same.
I try to obe your friend
but you blow me off to the end.
I what I do wrong
to make us seperate for so long.
I try to talk to you
but you look at me like Im a fool.
Comments about My Ex Be Trippin by Jameisha Todd
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda