On My Mind - Poem by Michael Wyant
When I say im thinking, your on my mind.
I try so hard, maybe im to kind.
Things got rough, but i stayed true.
The pain has stayed, through and through.
You are my world, my ray of light.
Yet you through me away, like a broken kite.
Am I not good enough, maybe a tool.
I care so much, I guess im just a fool.
If I went missing, gone without a trace.
Would you notice, or just hide my face.
You know how I feel, so you tighten your grip.
Its like a roller coaster, with only a downward dip.
Im done, I cant take this.
All alone with a gun, I wont miss.
Comments about On My Mind by Michael Wyant
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl