One From Lizzie's Boo Thats Unnamed - Poem by Lizzie Resendiz
two shots of hate from a mouth as loud as a gun,
like an assasin...who does it for fun.
two deafening blows in a war that has just begun,
life gone away...i'm done.
two red roses sitting on my coffin, the wind blows, leaving only one
the world i know disappears...like the setting sun.
Comments about One From Lizzie's Boo Thats Unnamed by Lizzie Resendiz
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda