One Perfect Moment - Poem by Seema Chowdhury
Take a moment to dive into
The world of wonderland
And see beyond life's limitations
And allow joy to be your guide
And pay attention to life
And learn to move away from pain........
Open all the good that exist in the world
And uplift your soul by love
And take a forward step
In the staircase of faith........
And let your dream take a flight
So you can see the magical illusion of truth
And pave the way
To the future
And release the past
And enjoy one perfect moment
To read aloud
This complete and shining lessons of life.........
Comments about One Perfect Moment by Seema Chowdhury
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl