Sakira Has Bought An Island - Poem by Sayeed Abubakar
Where lies the happiness of man-
Sakira* has bought an island;
Has it made her
Isn't she more valuable than that?
her song, her melody
and her body?
* the great singer
Comments about Sakira Has Bought An Island by Sayeed Abubakar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda