So Far, Titleless... - Poem by Tiffani Rae
This is love
You have shown.
Gave up Your life,
Just to give me hope.
So, what can I do to thank You?
I'll lay aside my life
And glorify You.
And though I may fall, everyday,
God, You are changing me in Your own way.
And though I may fall, Your hand's there to hold.
Lord bless the day when You called me Your own.
Yes, Lord bless the day when You'll call me home.
Comments about So Far, Titleless... by Tiffani Rae
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl