So Right, So Wrong - Poem by harley marie
It felt so right, yet very wrong,
our bodies just move,
they get along.
Theres not stopping once we start,
though i dont think i want that end result.
So why dont we talk, and think this through,
cause i want the best for me and you.
i say we wait, until i have a ring,
before we do anything.
your love for me is all i need
i can live off that
until you go down on one knee.
written on 8-27-07
Comments about So Right, So Wrong by harley marie
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda