Still On My Mind - Poem by Rosa Stuart
Thoughts of you
On my mind
Wondering about you
Hope that you're doing fine.
Thinking about you,
Brings tears to my eyes.
Needing you near,
Wishing you were here.
Still on my mind,
Wishing you were mine
And holding on to dreams of you.
Comments about Still On My Mind by Rosa Stuart
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl