Sweet Nourishment - Poem by Rubiert Hidalgo
Just as a bee leaves early in the morning
Searching for her sweet and nurturing
Nectar from a fresh blossom,
So was her sweet smell in my heart.
It felt as an inner driving force
Attracting me toward it,
For it was the source
That provided my nourish
And hence my life
It was her sweet, sweet smell!
Comments about Sweet Nourishment by Rubiert Hidalgo
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl