Pete Zaesar Galula
Tedy Bear - Poem by Pete Zaesar Galula
that's all you can do
Will you ever tell her?
or wait ti'l she hugs you?
Are you just going to sit there?
And watch her sleep?
I know you always care
there inside your heart, you keep
Why don't you touch her?
Her beautiful hair, her face
or perhaps catch her tears
if she cries in her lonely days
Why don't you sing her a song?
or perhaps, your words that rhyme,
The night may be long
you may run out of time
If i were you Tedy Bear,
I'll kiss her and tell her,
Coz i love her, i swear
Anytime, anyday, anywhere
When the lights go out tonight
Don't ever leave her
And don't keep her out of your sight
Just love her, just love her, Tedy Bear!
Comments about Tedy Bear by Pete Zaesar Galula
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl