The Abusive Man - Poem by londiwe buthelezi
I understand why you won't leave him.
It's because no matter how many times he hits you,
or even degrades you;
you can still look at him and see the same man who
once cherished you,
The same man who promised you
more than the moon and the stars.
The man who loved you..
Comments about The Abusive Man by londiwe buthelezi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl