The Best Cheese - Poem by poem hater
It can be hard.
It can be soft.
The cheese is calling.
The cheese is goat.
The smell overpowers,
it takes over the mind.
The goat is in you,
one of a kind.
The cheese sees all,
and you will fall.
Comments about The Best Cheese by poem hater
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda