The Dark Side Of The Sun - Poem by Timothy Frazier
Of all the places in the universe
I am the most unique
More than Pluto
More than Jupiter
I am logically impossible
But I still exist
Can you explain me?
I think not
Do you know what I am yet?
I am the Dark Side of the Sun
I do not know myself
Can you tell me?
No? Oh well
I’ll stay here all by myself, my dark, lonely self
Be MY friend?
I’d rather be dark than have friends!
Tell your people that I’ll be waiting
Oh, your back?
It’s almost time to leave,
Comments about The Dark Side Of The Sun by Timothy Frazier
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl