The Unspoken Language - Poem by Georgina Flower
Body Language is the way we were born
and the way we will die,
it is all we know
yet unknown to the eye.
Since we have grown
the truth has become blind,
to regain sight we must
open our eyes and open our mind.
Look beyond the disguise
the value will become clear,
by understanding body language
we change how others appear.
Comments about The Unspoken Language by Georgina Flower
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda