There Are Many Doors - Poem by Seema Chowdhury
• There are many doors in front of you, so knock on them one by one. The one that is meant to be for you will instantly open up.
• Wait for the right time and the right place, you will get what is stored for you.
• Find meanings in your life and your work and lead a simple life.
• Small things make a big difference over time, so take a new approach to life.
• Remind yourself every day, your choice makes all the difference.
So, are you bold, strong and courageous enough to knock on the door?
Are you ready to find out what is behind the door waiting for you?
Comments about There Are Many Doors by Seema Chowdhury
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Still I Rise
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping By Woods On A Snowy Evening
Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep
Mary Elizabeth Frye
I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love You