late night boredom lnb
Thirst - Poem by late night boredom lnb
Notes, notes, notes, and write.
Ink twists and turns but nothing jumps tonight.
Stare at white and start a fight.
Steady wrists, but nervous eyes
lead a single skinny stick
of lunatic lead and frenzied scratches.
pencils smoke, but they aren't matches.
Hanging heads and wishful mouths.
Kiss me a secret, I long for your song
to tease me a taste of eloquent tongue.
Sitting so dry, I sigh and exhale
with lonely lips that promised me poems.
Comments about Thirst by late night boredom lnb
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl