Triple Riddle - Poem by Jonathan ROBIN
My first, central element particular,
my second is present wherever you are,
my third is the commonest article far,
my whole represents consequential cigar,
or often accompanies eclipse solar.
My first, often limited, corporate law,
my second sometimes racehorse punters may draw,
my third – exclamation with ooh-la-di-dah!
my whole correspond to a circle stellar,
or judicial court before funeral car.
Comments about Triple Riddle by Jonathan ROBIN
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl