Webs Of Love - Poem by Jena Isle
I stare blindly at the ceiling,
blinded by tears of sorrow.
seeing all, but seeing nothing,
unmindful of tomorrow.
Where has the love gone?
So professed some years ago?
I hold the bundle of joy in one,
grateful for the chance to glow.
Go now, my beloved,
follow where your heart leads you.
when you reach the 'dead end',
We are here -home- waiting for you.
Comments about Webs Of Love by Jena Isle
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl