Why? - Poem by Differently Indifferent
For many years I walked your way,
Though you are near, u seem far away.
On your face I always saw smiles,
But never saw it in ur eyes.
When I was let down,
You sat beside me and held my hands,
You made me feel that you were there,
But the truth was something else.
For you, there was nothing that i didn't sacrifice,
Then for what reason, my dear, u wished me Good Bye?
It was you who wished that before my, your soul should depart,
Then today why are we walking our ways apart?
Though you left me alone to strive,
But I will still wait for you whole my life.....
Comments about Why? by Differently Indifferent
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl