Why Do I Feel This Way About You? - Poem by Ashlie Allred
why do i feel this way about you?
why can't i get you out oof my mind?
Why are you everywhere i go,
in my head, and everyplace!
how caome you had to take m heart?
and how did you get that close?
why don't you just let me take a turn,
at loving you like my own.
i loe you,
but i also hate you.
why do i feel htis way about you and,
how come i thought you actually cared?
what happened to 'we're gonna spend our lives together'?
and the stroking of my hair?
i love you, but i dont know why...
Comments about Why Do I Feel This Way About You? by Ashlie Allred
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda