Your Embrace - Poem by Keisha Dennis
I feel your arms cuddle around me
Finding their way around my waist.
When I feel your arms around me,
It creates this bond between us,
A very powerful bond.
If I could,
I would stay in your embrace forever.
I melt into them
Entering your beautiful black heart.
Do you feel it?
Do you feel our souls unite?
They will unite forever
Nothing could break your embrace.
Not even the work of me.
When I have your embrace,
I am blinded by your love,
Blinded from the darkness.
Your embrace is strong.
Not even the heavens can break it.
Comments about Your Embrace by Keisha Dennis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl