Your Opinion (Tanka #6) . - Poem by Carl Roussell
I would never tell
you to hold your tongue, don't talk,
be quiet for me.
Too many have been silenced.
Give voice to an opinion.
Comments about Your Opinion (Tanka #6) . by Carl Roussell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl