Your Wrong - Poem by danielle jones
You are always wrong because I am always right.
Always, Always, Always,
And I know that you care, and that your not stupid.
And I know that I'll hurt you and I'll let you down.
Like I said...I'm not meant for friends.
And you always denied it,
you said I was wrong,
you said I wasn't broken.
But deep down, you know I was right.
I'm never wrong about myself.
And I can't help but feel, things won't work out.
Someday you'll walk away,
because I'm too much of a mess...too weird for you.
So Go Away
Comments about Your Wrong by danielle jones
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl