Dreaming Of You - Poem by Oropher Tîwele
Sitting here in the dark and all alone.
Listening to the wind outside.
Thinking and dreaming of you.
Beating of my heart.
Can you hear it go pitter patter.
Faster and faster it races
I'm thinking and dreaming of you.
Comments about Dreaming Of You by Oropher Tîwele
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda