Endless Love - Poem by Charity Stacy
Wow amazing isn't it?
The way your always there.
When I can't say I love you,
I can't even say I care...
Am I suppose to to say nothing,
Or let it all come out?
But I'd fear to loose you,
You be scared, I have no doubt.
Prayers I sent for you to be with me,
But thats one prayer that goes unaswered I guess.
Soon my love for you will come out,
Give me time I will confess.
You touch I still remember so well,
I could be myself with you.
You would always make me laught, that would never fail.
Hopefully, Karma will come back to me.
So while I wait I will pray endlessly,
And dream you and I forever to have Endless Love! ! ! !
Comments about Endless Love by Charity Stacy
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl