Fight For My Love - Poem by Joanne DeScheen
Its 8: 15 and I’m missing you!
I’m dying inside and slowly falling apart!
I called for your love but you ignored each cry!
The sky is gray and I’m blue!
I’m feeling like a fool because it was my fault
the whole time!
Anyone’s loves can never come close to yours!
You built me up so I could just knock me down!
I tried a thousand times to get you back in my arms!
But you put me on hold and my line went dead!
My heart will soon give leaving me there to die!
My time has come for me to say goodbye!
My loves not a game!
But you’re playing it right!
I won your heart and lost it at war!
You’re my only lifeline And I only have one life left!
Comments about Fight For My Love by Joanne DeScheen
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Joanne DeScheen's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl