Hell Of A Week! - Poem by Oropher Tîwele
Monday,8 A.M. and I’m half awake.
Tuesday and I’m alive making time.
Wednesday and the week is half complete.
Thursday here's and I hear you near.
Friday,5 P.M. I’m alive, happy and free.
Can't believe its 5: 00 pm and I’m free till 8: 00 am on Monday
The weekend has arrived.
Comments about Hell Of A Week! by Oropher Tîwele
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl