His Poem - Poem by Fernanda Arambula
I guess I am obsessed with you.
And its scary to think that I'll keep looking for you anywhere I go.
I might not always find you, but just know that you'll always be in my heart and mind.
I guess that my problem is not being able to get over the fact that you are really gone and probably not coming back.
And even when I try to not think of you, I think of you even more.
And it kills me deep inside to think that you might not be as in love with me as I am with you.
Time to me doesn't matter anymore its becomed more as a hobby now that there's nothing for me to do.
At nights I can't even rest because I'm always thinking of you, and having tears in my eyes doesn't help much.
Comments about His Poem by Fernanda Arambula
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda