I C U - Poem by Star Fire
I saw what you did, I dear not say.
I saw what you did.
And even though it hurt me much for you I will forgive.
I never thought the day would come, when from you I would feel pain.
And now I sit and ask my self just who is to blame.
All I did was try to love, and try to care for you.
And now it seems you have found someone else, to give your heart to.
And now I see it has come to being, I guess this is the end.
I thought of you as many things, but most of all my friend.
I can’t believe you did this; the thought just plagues my mind.
I try to stop but all I see are those memories you left behind.
Comments about I C U by Star Fire
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl