It's Such A Night - Poem by Sayeed Abubakar
It's such a night that never wants to be dawn.
It's such a flame that never gets extinguished.
It's such a pain that has no remedy;
only it turns the body and the soul into ashes
burning them cruelly.
Comments about It's Such A Night by Sayeed Abubakar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye