Karma Does The Trick - Poem by A.B. Andersen
How do you think you are?
Who do you think you are?
Why is it so?
Where you go others follow
It makes no sense because I know the way you go
But they follow
Everybody reaches out for you
Their hands go right through
It makes me think hard
Where did I first see you, but apart
From this I cherish your friendship
And I know that you enjoy my partnership
So, when I say to you
Things about what we do
It's a confession about our life
From me to you, from husband to wife
Comments about Karma Does The Trick by A.B. Andersen
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl