Michael P. McParland
The Night Glorious Light - Poem by Michael P. McParland
The day is old.
The night is peaceful. Quiet.
In this time I can't deny it.
My thoughts are clear.
My spirit cheers.
As I wonder why these fears?
All that's there is joyous splendor.
Knowing of your love so tender.
No need for crying.
Knowing that the worlds not dying.
The night is cold.
In your love I feel so warm.
Telling you I feel no harm.
As I sit here in the night.
In your precious charm I delight.
It never ends your sacred light.
It lifts my spirit to keep the fight ever onward through this night.
I'll feel no remorse or spite.
Please stay with me.
Help me choose the right.
Lead me to your glorious light.
Comments about The Night Glorious Light by Michael P. McParland
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl