The Shape Of Things To Come - Poem by Praveen Rao
'tis not anymore a wonder,
The shape of things to come.
For the fiery cauldron of life
Does not give a chance.
All things will be lost
And a requiem is all we’ll hear
Of the loves we have had,
Of the times we chose to remember.
Then when time chooses to turn the face
Faces that shone will fade
Into shadows and silhouettes that quiver
Turning that we’ve held close
Into sheer nothingness.
Comments about The Shape Of Things To Come by Praveen Rao
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl