The Warrior... - Poem by Poet Marjon
She is a Warrior,
weary of battle
brave and loyal still...
she is of but Adams Rib
she endures and bends
with every pain.
there are sometimes
when she may break
and forced to give up the fight...
But that doesn't mean,
she will lose the war,
when the final end is near...
Comments about The Warrior... by Poet Marjon
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda