This Fragile Heart - Poem by Fillip Soulbeaker
This place i always remember,
Anything about us that day,
Cold here but you burned it out,
I was glad for having you.
As time goes by,
I begin to create an ocean,
I want to make it wide,
How can you see my hurt?
I never expect for this ending,
I am too weak for this story,
And i am too sad to hear the truth,
Maybe you have to check my heart.
As i am in this moment,
How i wonder this fragile heart can be destroyed,
I won't ask you,
I shall do it myself i guess.
You're already have another right one,
I'm happy not for both,
Inside of me,
I can feel unlimited pain.
I love you and i loved,
I just need time,
The trouble is,
You're adorable for me.
Comments about This Fragile Heart by Fillip Soulbeaker
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl