Malabika Ray Choudhury
With Your Eyes - Poem by Malabika Ray Choudhury
I am enjoying everything! With your eyes!
The incessant rain on a valley, the blessing of a sun-kissed day,
the snow-capped mountain-peaks,
the glorious sandy beach, the glow
of a gorgeous morning - enjoying all!
I am enjoying the rugged mountains, the steep hills,
the formidable sand-dunes, the wild dances of waves in the oceans -
Everything, with Your eyes!
I am not sad, I am not sad at all,
This world is beautiful!
You will bring all to me,
Saved In your heart,
Like a pearl encased in a shell
Of memory, and opens up
Only for a special one, when time comes.
I am enjoying, with your eyes,
And no one else's.
Comments about With Your Eyes by Malabika Ray Choudhury
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda