Asleep Beneath The Stars. - Poem by Chaitanya Dorwat
Awake in my bed I am,
with the sea of winds watching over me,
as if someone casted a net of stars,
and the moon was clever enough to flee.
In the warmth of the night,
a scent of His embrace I feel,
lulled by the day long slumber,
awaited by a blinded world, surreal.
Comments about Asleep Beneath The Stars. by Chaitanya Dorwat
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl