Leave Me Alone - Poem by Jessica Mitchell
I tired to get out of bed this morning
But it all seemed so boring
To face this life I am learning to dread
If only I could get out of bed!
I face the mistakes and wrongs of my hell
To realize it’s hell where I dwell
It’s like living with a cancer of pain
To try to keep myself from being insane
I don’t want to live here anymore
Instead I would like to learn to soar
To soar above this life
And cowardly take a knife.
End to end this life that I hate
But is it already too late?
I have ruined my only chance
To experience that one last dance
Please just leave me alone
Please just kill me now.
Comments about Leave Me Alone by Jessica Mitchell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl