Lost - Poem by Kevin Lewis
the time passes me by..
as i look to the sky..
this is the first time..
i have ever seen me cry.
i guess it will be a while..
before you see me smile.
your secrets have been revealed..
my lips are no longer sealed.
now all i see is rain..
you left me here in pain.
today i wallow in my sorrow..
don't know if i'll make it until tomorrow.
Comments about Lost by Kevin Lewis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl