arsyad paripurna II
Song Of Birth [*july,15th 05*] - Poem by arsyad paripurna II
O my companion, what should I do,
To make you haply in blue!
I can only offer amity to you,
Accept it or not is your due!
I can give it if you want me to,
Amity completes with its countless hue!
In a satire couplet of ‘HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU’,
Praise for all your dreams may come true!
Comments about Song Of Birth [*july,15th 05*] by arsyad paripurna II
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl