Gone - Poem by Jessica Nychkalo
When you were here
And each day throbbed with life and joy and you,
My heart was full.
But now that you are gone
And I no longer play the daily drama of our lives,
My heart is empty.
And, my love,
None but the empty heart knows
The heavy weight of life.
Comments about Gone by Jessica Nychkalo
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl