I Will Always Love You - Poem by Edith SaintFelix
I will always love you
Until the day that I die
My love for you is so strong
That it makes me wanna cry.
My heart has your name on it
And it always will
The love that I feel is indestructible
It's very hard to kill.
No one compares to you
No matter who they are
Everyone else is the sky
But your the only star.
Jamesha you have my heart
Right in the palm of your hands
We have that special kind of love
That no one understands.
We've been through hell and back
But it only made us stronger
People wanted us to end
But it made our friendship longer.
I hope we never drift apart
I really hope we never do
Because I know that deep in my heart
I will always love you.
Comments about I Will Always Love You by Edith SaintFelix
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda