Networking For Dummies - Poem by Arsiema Berhane
The PCs are all acting crazy
they won’t print to the the only printer
and you are trying to do something
about it. The network has been acting up
since early morning
you don’t know what’s wrong with it.
this is the best designed network
but feels like it’s held together with
bailing wire and chewing gum.
It fails most of the time.
You been working hard to make it work
but it won’t start.
Here is my advice.
Scream for help.
Comments about Networking For Dummies by Arsiema Berhane
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl