Shams Wahed Chowdhury
Peace - Poem by Shams Wahed Chowdhury
I am here from a long time.
I was searching for the truth.
I saw people dying.
I saw people born.
Stop interrupting the law of nature.
Stop killing your own race.
Let’s purify our self in the clear
water of spring.
Let’s breathe in the clear wind.
It’s no longer a Childs game.
It’s matter of life and death.
We want the world together in peace.
Help the world help your self
Comments about Peace by Shams Wahed Chowdhury
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye