To Rotted The Unholy Orchids [carrion Love Notes] - Poem by Instalasi Sastra
Hear me! My first name is rotten,
My second name is orchids;
Can thou see my face moistened,
Of lusterless crimson gore lurid.
Some fella may laugh in mute,
Some foe may cry in blind;
When I spelt this incantation note,
More than atrocity hades they will find.
Be my dying fella to enshrined me,
I will be thy fallen foe to revere thee;
Hail to rotten orchids, be dazzled be,
He will fulfill thine despotic plea.
Rotten orchids, a hades bloom,
The heretic features beyond divine;
Fragrances putrid, a filthiest gloom,
The blood flower realm that must be twine.
Comments about To Rotted The Unholy Orchids [carrion Love Notes] by Instalasi Sastra
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl