What If? - Poem by Rebecca Hux
What if I wake up late tomorrow morning?
What if I don't wake up at all?
I could go on infinitely...what if?
What if I'm never able to tell you how I feel?
What if you move on and just forget about me?
What if you already have?
What if I never see you again?
What if I never talk to you again?
What if I just lost the best thing that's ever happened to me?
What if I never get over you?
Comments about What If? by Rebecca Hux
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda