All The World's A Stage... - Poem by Emma Barrett
Twisted with guilt;
bleeding more than dry lips-
I’m up to the hilt
I exist just below the water;
smothering my face like cling film.
Opalescent eyes betraying
my liquid disguise.
I cannot breathe this shallow anymore.
Guilt is growing in my ribcage;
Clawing at my bones -
and dying for a stage.
Comments about All The World's A Stage... by Emma Barrett
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl