Just Don'T Give Up... - Poem by Zero Can.
I'm not wasting my time here in this jam,
I'm here telling you who I am,
and who i want to be.
I dont care if you pick on me!
It will only make me stronger,
never once will it make me feel smaller.
I'm not rich nor I am poor,
but I'm happy with what I have
wouldn't ask for more.
my heart goes bom-bom-crack,
beacuse my heart been though crap.
I've been heartbroken though the pass,
yet I still look for love that will last.
Comments about Just Don'T Give Up... by Zero Can.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl